Katherine Gaffney For Immediate Release 9/10/2020
Plant Protein Science and Technology Forum
AOCS launches an online forum dedicated to plant proteins
URBANA, Ill., USA, September 10, 2020 — The American Oil Chemists’ Society (AOCS), an international professional organization that advances the science and technology of oils, fats, proteins, surfactants and related materials, is hosting a month-long forum with six sessions that will relay the latest information on plant protein nutrition, analysis and applications this October.
- Tuesday, October 6: Processing and Utilization Technologies
- Thursday, October 8: Human Experiences with Plant Proteins: Nutrition & Health Benefits, Sensory Attributes and Personal Care
- Tuesday, October 13: Emerging Technologies for Plant Protein Quality-Based Supply Chains – US Soy
- Thursday, October 15: Emerging Technologies for Plant Protein Quality-Based Supply Chains – Global Crops
- Tuesday, October 20: Relationship between Canine Diets & Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) – Pet Food Health & Nutrition
- Friday, October 23: Plant Proteins and Sustainability
The live sessions will occur from 8-11:30a.m. CDT (Chicago, USA) on dedicated days throughout the month of October. View the schedule and session information at https://plantprotein.aocs.org/technical-program/schedule.
- To register visit: https://plantprotein.aocs.org/attend/register
- Follow AOCS on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. #AOCSProtein
- For more information, please visit https://plantprotein.aocs.org.
About AOCS: The American Oil Chemists’ Society is an international professional organization based in Urbana, IL. Founded in 1909, AOCS is dedicated to disseminating current and emerging information and research regarding oils, fats, lipids, proteins, surfactants and related materials. In helping forward these sciences, AOCS develops and upholds methods of analysis for global trade and research, conducts proficiency testing and provides reference materials. The Society also seeks to facilitate and strengthen interactions among professionals through meetings, specialized interest groups and other networking opportunities as well as collaborating with other related societies and organizations to promote the advancement of science.
Media Contact: Katherine Gaffney, Communication Specialist, email@example.com