2017 was an exciting year filled with new innovations, findings and resources from across the industry. The American Oil Chemists' Society (AOCS) was proud to be a part of it all this past year. We would like to share with you our most popular content from our different channels and areas.
Next year, we will have even more resources and knowledge to share — ensure you maintain your member benefits by renewing today for 2018. New in January, we will offer our members unlimited online access to all of our journals — do not miss out on this exciting new opportunity!
Top AOCS Premium Content Library resource
2017 AOCS Annual Meeting Presentation: Solvent Extraction
Most downloaded 2017 Methods (There are two!)
- Ca 5a-40, Free Fatty Acids in Crude and Refined Fats and Oils
- Cd 8b-90, Peroxide Value, Acetic Acid, Isooctane Method
Top content from Lipid Library
- Analysis of Lipid and Protein Oxidation in Fats, Oils, and Foods, by Karen Schaich from the AOCS Press title (available on ScienceDirect): Oxidative Stability and Shelf Life of Foods Containing Oils and Fats
Nutella maker fights back on palm oil after cancer risk study
Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society (JAOCS)
- Phenolic Profile of Peanut By-products: Antioxidant Potential and Inhibition of Alpha-Glucosidase and Lipase Activities
- Intake of up to 3 Eggs/Day Increases HDL Cholesterol and Plasma Choline While Plasma Trimethylamine-N-oxide is Unchanged in a Healthy Population
- How to Attain Ultralow Interfacial Tension and Three-Phase Behavior with a Surfactant Formulation for Enhanced Oil Recovery: a Review—Part 3. Practical Procedures to Optimize the Laboratory Research According to the Current State of the Art in Surfactant Mixing
On to 2018!