The AOCS Plant Protein Science and Technology Forum is now open for registration. Join live online presentations and interactive discussions that will take a closer look at compelling advancements in plant proteins. With a common pursuit of sustainability, developments in this focus area will play an increasingly important role in helping shape the systems and solutions that will nourish the world.
Participants from all over the globe will come together to delve into topics that cover the full landscape of protein supply chains. Sessions will include:
- Tuesday, October 6: Processing and Utilization Technologies
- Thursday, October 8: Human Experiences with Plant Proteins: Nutrition & Health Benefits, Sensory Attributes and Personal Care
- Tuesday, October 13: Emerging Technologies for Plant Protein Quality-Based Supply Chains – US Soy
- Thursday, October 15: Emerging Technologies for Plant Protein Quality-Based Supply Chains – Global Crops
- Tuesday, October 20: Relationship between Canine Diets & Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) – Pet Food Health & Nutrition
- Friday, October 23: Plant Proteins and Sustainability
Explore the future of plant proteins throughout the month of October!
Add event to calendar