We are now accepting nominations for the 2022 AOCS Awards Program. AOCS awards celebrate the individuals that make outstanding contributions to science, technology, industry, our Society and the world.
Your nominations bring a spotlight on exciting research and remarkable innovation and recognize leadership and service at all levels. With your support, the AOCS Awards Program can continue to contribute to our supportive community and celebrate the diversity and breadth of interests in the AOCS family. Thank you for taking the time to submit a nomination!
How to nominate
- Read the full award descriptions and eligibility requirements at aocs.org/awards.
- Log in to the AOCS Awards Submission Portal using your AOCS credentials to submit a nomination. Need help logging in? Contact Karen Kesler at email@example.com or +1 217-693-4813.
- Email Victoria Santo at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Deadlines for nominations and applications
- Professional Awards – August 15, 2021
- Student Awards – October 1, 2021
- Travel Grants – December 18, 2021
Get help with the nomination process
Attend one of these townhalls to learn how to submit your nomination using the new AOCS Awards Submission Portal. If you cannot attend, you can still register to receive a recording of the townhall.
- Wednesday, July 22 at 8 a.m. CDT (Chicago, USA; UTC-5). Register to attend.
- Wednesday, July 22 at 5 p.m. CDT (Chicago, USA; UTC-5). Register to attend.
- Wednesday, August 11 at 10 a.m. CDT (Chicago, USA; UTC-5). Register to attend.
- Thursday, August 12 at 3 p.m. CDT (Chicago, USA; UTC-5). Register to attend.
Contact me at email@example.com for help with nominations.