Attend to present, gain knowledge and make connections with fats and oils researchers and technologists from all over the world, including these AOCS members that have been primarily involved with organizing the conference:
- Ziao Qiu, University of Saskatchewan, Conference chair
- Gene Arganosa, University of Saskatchewan
- Supratim Ghosh, University of Saskatchewan
- Rakesh Kapoor, Bioriginal Food and Science Corporation
- Suneru Perera, POS Biosciences
- Mark Smith, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Janitha Wanasundara, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Thushan Withana-Gamage, POS Bio-Sciences
- Abstracts are still being accepted through July 31, 2018: https://agbio.usask.ca/clbc/Abstract%20submission.php
- AOCS Members save on registration fees:
- AOCS Members: $300
- Non-AOCS Members: $400
- Students: $150
Wondering what the AOCS Canadian Section is all about? View the Section Leadership team.
Take advantage of this opportunity to grow your knowledge, grow your business connections and grow your career by attending this regional meeting in a prime location!