AOCS is excited to announce that the 2021 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo will take place online May 3–14, 2021.
The AOCS Governing Board has decided a fully online conference is the best way to move forward safely in 2021. Hear more from Doug Bibus, AOCS Governing Board President, about the decision:
Join us online!
We are building on the success of the 2020 online meeting, which featured researchers from 80 countries, and more than double the attendance of past in-person meetings, to bring you another exceptional virtual event:
- 80+ interactive live broadcast technical sessions and discussion panels; 600+ oral and poster presentations which can be replayed at your convenience
- An engaging virtual Expo with live exhibitor presentations
- Networking events hosted by AOCS Divisions, Sections and Committees
- Roundtable discussions to connect you with new customers, collaborators and colleagues. Learn what is new and what is next for oils and fats, foods, personal and home care, and sustainable materials industries!
How can you participate?
- Share your research and gain global recognition for your work. Learn more about the different opportunities and submit an abstract by January 15, 2021!
- Reach a global and engaged audience by reserving your spot at the virtual Expo.
- Plus, explore unique opportunities for elevating your brand or product through our sponsorship opportunities.
We hope to see you in May 2021 as we advance the science and technology of fats, oils, surfactants, proteins, and related materials. Registration will open in January 2021.