This year we are extending the deadline for at least one award. Why? To try to accommodate those of you affected by the partial US government shutdown. We want everyone to have a chance at submitting all required material for full consideration. Therefore, the Stephen S. Chang submission deadline has been extended to November 15, 2013.
We are accepting nominations for many of the awards, but deadlines are fast approaching.
November 1, 2013 is the next award deadline.
Society Service Awards
- A.R. Baldwin Distinguished Service Award
- Award of Merit
- AOCS Fellows - December 1 close date
- Supelco/Nicholas Pelick-AOCS Research Award
- Young Scientist Research Award
- George Schreopfer Medal - December 15 close date
Divisions and Section Awards
- Alton E. Bailey Award
- Herbert Dutton Award
- Timothy Mounts Award
- Edible Applications Technology Lifetime Achievement Award
- Ralph Holman Award
- ACI/NBB Glycerine Innovation Award
- Samuel Rosen Award
- Processing Division Distinguished Service Award - close date January 1
- Surfactants and Detergents Distinguished Service Award - close date January 1
Student Awards - close date of October 21
- AOCS Foundation Honored Students
- Ralph Potts Memorial Fellowship
- Hans Kaunitz
- Analytical Division
- Edible Applications Technology Division
- Health and Nutrition Division
- Industrial Oil Products Division
- Surfactants and Detergents Division
Visit the Awards Program website for a full listing of AOCS awards, nomination requirements, and applications. AOCS awards recognize achievements and contributions to the profession, industry and Society. Help honor the work of a deserving colleague. Nominate a colleague or yourself for one of the many AOCS awards.