AOCS Awards celebrate the individuals that make outstanding contributions to science, technology, industry, our Society and the world.
Your nominations and applications bring a spotlight on exciting research and remarkable innovation and recognize leadership and service at all levels. With your support, the AOCS Awards Program can continue to contribute to our supportive community and celebrate the diversity and breadth of interests in the AOCS family.
How to nominate
- Read the full award descriptions and eligibility requirements on the AOCS Awards page.
- Log in to the AOCS Awards Submission Portal using your AOCS credentials to submit a nomination or application. Need help logging in? Contact Karen Kesler at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 217-693-4813.
- Email Lucas Censi at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Deadlines for nominations and applications
- Professional Awards – August 15, 2022
- Student Awards – October 3, 2022
- Travel Grants – December 19, 2022
Download the AOCS Awards Submission Portal Guide (.pdf) for a step-by-step guide that walks you through the application process.
Watch a “Nominator Information Session” recording to see live demos and tutorials of the Awards Portal, including how to create your profile, upload materials and complete your application.