With consumers seeking to be more sustainable, the need for more plant-based proteins to meet dietary preferences is growing. This trend, along with pandemic-related challenges, has created numerous opportunities for innovation.
The AOCS Plant Protein Science and Technology Forum aims to take a closer look at compelling advancements that will play an increasingly important role in helping shape the systems and solutions that will nourish the world.
Featured topics include:
- Tuesday, October 6: Processing and Utilization Technologies
- Thursday, October 8: Human Health and Sensory Experience
- Tuesday, October 13: Emerging Technologies for Plant Protein Quality-Based Supply Chains – US Soy
- Thursday, October 15: Emerging Technologies for Plant Protein Quality-Based Supply Chains – Global Crops
- Tuesday, October 20: Relationship between Canine Diets & Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) – Pet Food Health & Nutrition
- Friday, October 23: Plant Proteins and Sustainability
Delivered in an online format throughout the month of October, live presentations combined with interactive question and answer sessions give participants access to the latest information on the analysis, nutrition and applications of plant proteins.
Reunite with your colleagues from around the globe while exploring the future of plant proteins!
Add event to calendar