- Generational Training Divide: Can the skills gap between older, more experienced workers who are retiring and the next generation of workers be bridged? The cover story of the November issue of INFORM magazine looks at the strategies oils and fats processors are using to enhance knowledge transfer and ease the transition from one generation to the next.
- Food Emulsifier Fundamentals: Learn how synthetic and natural emulsifiers are evaluated and selected for food applications by reading this review article.
- Essential fatty acids from six microalgae species
- Industrial design of oil and food processing plants in Latin America
- Using microfluidics tools to understand emulsification
- Extracts & Distillates
Enjoy and thank you for reading!