Below is a listing of the top-cited Lipids articles published in 2015, based on data from Web of Science. These articles are available for free viewing until July 30, 2016. Thank you to the Lipids editorial team and congratulations to all the authors of these papers! Well done.
- BMP7 Drives Human Adipogenic Stem Cells into Metabolically Active Beige Adipocytes
- Maternal High-Fat-Diet Programs Rat Offspring Liver FattyAcid Metabolism
- EPA and DHA Exposure Alters the Inflammatory Response but not the Surface Expression of Toll-like Receptor 4 in Macrophages
- Analysis of Intact Cholesteryl Esters of Furan Fatty Acids in Cod Liver
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein Inhibits THP-1-DerivedMacrophage Autophagy via TET2 Down-regulation
- A Maternal High Fat Diet Has Long-Lasting Effects on Skeletal Muscle Lipid and PLIN Protein Content in Rat Offspring at Young Adulthood
- Individual trans 18:1 Isomers are Metabolised Differently and Have Distinct Effects on Lipogenesis in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes
- 13-Oxo-9(Z),11(E),15(Z)-octadecatrienoic Acid Activates Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor gamma in Adipocytes
- Decreases in Phospholipids Containing Adrenic and Arachidonic Acids Occur in the Human Hippocampus over the Adult Lifespan
- Hypercholesterolemia Induced Immune Response and Inflammation on Progression of Atherosclerosis in Apob (tm2Sgy) Ldlr (tm1Her)/JMic
Be sure to sign-up for Table of Contents Alerts to stay in-the-know regarding every issue of Lipids.